Specific books in the bible To really mediate on as a women.
This book is a story about a young women who overcame an outlook and heartache, to find a new joy, due to her never-ending faith in God’s promises. Faith and Obedience comes from this book ladies. Grown in your faith and obedience to your heavenly father; this will poor over into your relationships with your husband, and your children.
- Obedience: compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another’s authority.
- Faith: complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John — The Gospels
These books are the beginning of your journey to understanding Your God within the pages of your the bible; the character of the savior. The Gospels reveals the nature, integrity, and mission of Jesus, along with Gods plan for ushering in the kingdom of God through his own son.
- I strongly recommend starting in the book of John. He focuses on the love of God for humankind and gives a sense of God’s plan for salvation that existed since the very beginning.
- Luke is a wonderful book in seeing how God views women. It includes numerous accounts that show the love and compassion of Jesus toward the women of his day.
- Look for who Jesus is in the gospels. This is what you should be shadowing.
Ladies, ladies, ladies. Knowledge is power…PERIOD. Proverbs 31 especially; It is presented as advice which Lemuel’s mother gave to him, about how a just king should reign, and in the second part detailing the attributes of a good wife or ideal woman.
- This is your key to being a biblical WIFE.
Get to know the foundation of this world, everything your creator has made just for you. Along with knowing your place along side of your husband (Adam and Eve). The foundation of the creation of the world, along with yourself.
Luke is the beautiful story of Jesus Christ. The most important aspect of your life, so of course you'd need to know about him. Especially if you need to be like him AND meet him one day. It tells the story in the most detail than any other book in the bible. Luke records miracles, sermons, conversations, personal feelings, etc.